All sizes displayed in centimeters.
All prices displayed in euros (€) incl. VAT (value-added tax): 21%.
- Wash before use at 40 degrees Celsius maximum
- Wash in a washing machine at 40 degrees Celsius maximum
- Wash intense coloured fabrics separately for the first few times
- Wash dark-coloured items separately
- Choose the right fabric detergent
- Set the correct ironing temperature for cotton fabrics
- Iron on the wrong side of the fabric
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach coloured fabrics
- The quality and safety of the fabrics are confirmed by the international OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certificate.
- An independent OEKO-TEX® partner institute has tested the fabrics conformity with the human-ecological requirements.
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certificate confirms that the fabrics do not contain any harmful substances and are harmless for human health.
- Every thread, button, zipper, elastic band, label and other accessories have been certified as well and do not contain any harmful substances.
- More information about OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100.